SGG Natura Glass
SGG Natura is a dual function glass which combines self-cleaning properties with high performance solar control. This unique glass combines two coatings so you can have the best of both worlds!
How does SGG Natura work?
The SGG Natura coating harnesses UV light and rain to effectively breakdown and rinse away dirt residues so your windows stay clean for longer. At the same time the SGG Natura coating blocks up to 2/3 of heat by reflecting it to the outside, therefore keeping the interior temperature cooler during sunny spells.
Where can it be used?
This glass is particularly suited to applications where access is either difficult or dangerous, for example conservatory roofs, windows or external doors. It is especially effective on large areas of glazing where glare and excessive heat build up will be dramatically reduced.
Benefits of SGG Natura
- Glass requires less frequent and much easier cleaning and therefore stays cleaner for longer.
- The cost of window cleaning is reduced.
- Ideal for hard to reach areas such as conservatory roofs.
- Dual action coatings are permanent and will last the lifetime of the glass.
- Attractive bluish appearance and reduced glare, whilst still letting in plenty of natural daylight.
- Offers good solar control performance, helping to keep rooms cooler during sunny periods.
- Environmentally friendly due to the less frequent use of water, detergents and additional cooling equipment.
SGG Natura is readily available from stock.